Christian Articles & Commentaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Articles & Commentaries

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
... Now, discipline always seems painful rather than pleasant at the time, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it. Hebrews 12:11 ... Faithful Lord, guide us through the struggles and trials of our lives. Help us to be renewed in the midst of them, to be open to new possibilities beyond them. Keep us strong, give us courage, and keep us always close to you. Amen.

Hello Brendan!

Go down 
+3
Inquiring
Propmin
peacebaby
7 posters
AuthorMessage
peacebaby
User

Hello Brendan! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Brendan!   Hello Brendan! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:49 pm

I didn't know you still had this forum, Brendan - until you mentioned it on PC a while back - I still had it on my favorites list. When I went to register it said I was already registered...then had to figure out the password of years ago - but here I am... if I'm welcome. Hello Brendan! Icon_question
I see there are a few ladies here - Cathy, Rhonda, LeAnn - a few chicks amongst the ol' roosters!

That's all for now - will check in later.
Philia to you all, Willa
Back to top Go down
Propmin
User
Propmin

Hello Brendan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Brendan!   Hello Brendan! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:58 pm

peacebaby wrote:
I didn't know you still had this forum, Brendan - until you mentioned it on PC a while back - I still had it on my favorites list. When I went to register it said I was already registered...then had to figure out the password of years ago - but here I am... if I'm welcome. Hello Brendan! Icon_question
I see there are a few ladies here - Cathy, Rhonda, LeAnn - a few chicks amongst the ol' roosters!

That's all for now - will check in later.
Philia to you all, Willa

Good to see you in type, Willa.

PS---I still remember the wine you sent Anthony for the 2007 memorial, that our families shared in Branson, MO. Good stuff. Very strong!!!

Peace to you-
Hello Brendan! Icon_flower
Matt
Back to top Go down
Inquiring
User
Inquiring

Hello Brendan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Brendan!   Hello Brendan! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:01 am

Hi Willa,

Glad you are here. I find it a thought provoking, funny, interesting forum. Many other adjectives will work, but I'll leave it at that. I find it uncomfortable to post, however I will push myself.

Rhonda
Back to top Go down
brendan
User
brendan

Hello Brendan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Brendan!   Hello Brendan! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:03 am

Hi Willa,

You’re welcome, of course – a welcome back, I guess. I got this freebie forum going a long time ago but it never built up any momentum. I’m hoping it might take off this time.

You’ll be among a few sisters, you bet. Cathy is not around so much and Rhonda is not too confident on forums. Lynn, of course, is a veteran of the forums and I hope she continues to post.

If you give us even a little of your time, I for one will be very grateful.

Regards,
Brendan.

Back to top Go down
http://brendantannam.limewebs.com/?page_id=19
peacebaby
User

Hello Brendan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Brendan!   Hello Brendan! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:41 am

Thanks all, for the welcome!

So good to 'hear' you Rhonda - ah, you'll get the hang of it and be a posting pro before long!

Gil, of course I remember the memorial wine - I shared some of it with you that year(different bottle of the same grapes Hello Brendan! Drunken_smilie ) and it's my most memorable memorial to date. I'm one of those who gets the warm and fuzzy lovey-dovies about those things, hehe. I'm very jealous, you know, that you all got to share the 2 past memorials with our mutually beloved brother Teshome - what a special treat that must've been for all of you! At least I got to talk to him - almost like being there... not - but he really made my day both times. Thank you so much for sharing your phone so he could call me - it meant soooo much to me. OK, where's all the heart and mushy love emoticons? This is it? Hello Brendan! Herz I don't know if I can manage... Hello Brendan! Lol

Brendan, I will try to add something where I can as time allows. Sometimes you guys get too cerebral for me. But I miss you when you're not around... (this is where the friend-hug smiley would go if I had one Hello Brendan! Icon_tongue ). I never felt like I fit in at Shelter, and I don't think 'don' liked me much anyway - just a feeling I got.
Will talk later ---

Philia
Back to top Go down
Derek
User

Hello Brendan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Brendan!   Hello Brendan! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 pm

Hi Willa,
Good to see you here at "Brendan's, place".
We are looking forward to hearing from you.

This is very much a 'different' forum to all the others I have been on.

Peace to you, Peacebaby! Smile
WCL
Derek
Back to top Go down
Bangalore
User

Hello Brendan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Brendan!   Hello Brendan! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:53 pm

Welcome Sis Willa.

Warm Christian Love
Bangalore
Back to top Go down
http://spiritualbrother.blogspot.com
Tessa
User

Hello Brendan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Brendan!   Hello Brendan! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:05 am

Hi Brendan.

I have missed your Irish way of thinking and expressions over at PC. A wee bit of catching up to do here.

Tessa Laughing
Back to top Go down
brendan
User
brendan

Hello Brendan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Brendan!   Hello Brendan! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:59 am

Hi Tessa,

You are very welcome, sister. I hope you like the forum. I'm pretty sure you were here before. It never really took off back then so that should make it easy to catch up. Thanks for your kind comments. I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts 'from the world down under'.

Regards,
Brendan.
Back to top Go down
http://brendantannam.limewebs.com/?page_id=19
peacebaby
User

Hello Brendan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Brendan!   Hello Brendan! EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Hello dear Tessa! flower

Good to see you!

I love you Willa
Back to top Go down