Christian Articles & Commentaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Articles & Commentaries

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
... Now, discipline always seems painful rather than pleasant at the time, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it. Hebrews 12:11 ... Faithful Lord, guide us through the struggles and trials of our lives. Help us to be renewed in the midst of them, to be open to new possibilities beyond them. Keep us strong, give us courage, and keep us always close to you. Amen.

Are you all ok?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Derek
User

Are you all ok? Empty
PostSubject: Are you all ok?   Are you all ok? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:22 pm

Hi all,
It's been a little quiet here of late. Life at present is somewhat difficult for us so my forum activity has been minimal.
Hope all are ok.
Best regards
Derek
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
User

Are you all ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you all ok?   Are you all ok? EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:13 am

Derek wrote:
Hi all,
It's been a little quiet here of late. Life at present is somewhat difficult for us so my forum activity has been minimal.
Hope all are ok.
Best regards
Derek

Sorry to hear that Derek. Hope your OK. Shall put you in my prayers? Is there anything you might like me to mention in prayer?
Back to top Go down
Derek
User

Are you all ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you all ok?   Are you all ok? EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:34 pm

Hi Brian,
Thank you, Brian your prayers are very much appreciated.

I have had problems with my back and hip for five weeks and of course the immediate thought of the doctor is that there is possibility the cancer has spread. At present I'm waiting for some results of scans.

We have also been going up and down the country because my dw aging mother has had terminal pancreatic cancer recently diagnosed. In my state it's difficult doing 400 mile round trips.

But I am optimistic my condition is not 'permanent'...I hope! :-)

Thanks again, Brian.
God bless you
Derek

Seraphim wrote:
Derek wrote:
Hi all,
Hope all are ok.
Best regards
Derek

Sorry to hear that Derek. Hope your OK. Shall put you in my prayers? Is there anything you might like me to mention in prayer?
Back to top Go down
Bangalore
User

Are you all ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you all ok?   Are you all ok? EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:57 pm

Sorry to hear that,Derek. Will pray for you. Hope you will recover soon.

Warm Christian Love
Bangalore
Back to top Go down
http://spiritualbrother.blogspot.com
Derek
User

Are you all ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you all ok?   Are you all ok? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:24 pm

Hi Bangalore,
Thank you for your prayers. I am having to go through a special scan before they can give me a definitive answer since the last X-rays showed an anomaly.

It looks as though I'll have to wait a couple of weeks before we know one way or the other.
God's peace to you and yours
Derek

Bangalore wrote:
Sorry to hear that,Derek. Will pray for you. Hope you will recover soon.

Warm Christian Love
Bangalore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Are you all ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you all ok?   Are you all ok? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you all ok?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Articles & Commentaries :: Getting Acquainted :: Personal Interest :: The Coffee Table-
Jump to: